Intelligent Investment in Exploration and Acquisitions leads to Discovery and Value Creation.
Our goal is to grow value per share by building a multi-commodity minerals portfolio. Lara is a prospect generator, dedicated to the identification, acquisition and exploration of precious metal, base metal, industrial metal and other resource opportunities in South America. We currently hold a portfolio of mineral properties in Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Peru.
The Company’s strategy is to:
- Acquire and advance projects through prospecting and early-stage exploration;
- Find Joint Venture partners to fund exploration and project development;
- Deliver significant share price appreciation through discoveries.
Lara is building a large multi-commodity portfolio through organic growth and acquisition of new projects and opportunities and expects to be able to continue to add value and projects over time. Currently we have active exploration programs, funded by partners, in copper, gold, coal, phosphates and iron.Learn More
- Jun 19, 2018 Lara Intercepts 130.41 Metres Averaging 0.93% Copper Equivalent at the Planalto Copper Project in Brazil
- Jun 12, 2018 Lara Channel Samples 4.65% Zinc and 4.86% Lead over 42.6 Metres at its Puituco Project in Central Peru
- May 23, 2018 Mining License Granted for the Maravaia Copper Project in Brazil